Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Exciting News!

Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I received the exciting news that I was selected to be a member of the 2015-16 Chick-fil-A Mom Panel!

What does that mean for you my readers? It means that you will be up to date on the latest news and happenings at Chick-fil-A (Whom I affectionately refer to as "CFA"). I will be posting about new menu offerings, kid's meal toys and more!

CFA knows how to make a mom feel special! I received this delivery yesterday afternoon:


The bag was filled with fun goodies - a stuffed cow, free product coupons, a sunscreen stick and a special CFA Tervis Tumbler! I was super excited to receive it, and can't wait to head over and use my coupons! 



Here's the latest from Chick-fil-A:

New Sauces
Select CFA locations have rolled out new sauce offerings. I had the opportunity to try Zesty Buffalo. Yummy!


Nancy Tillman Books Available in 3 and under Kid's Meals
Check them out!


Select Florida Locations Offering a New Kid's Meal Beverage
Florida CFA locations (minus the panhandle) are now offering Honest Kids Appley Ever After juice boxes as a drink option with their kid's meals. Organic and delicious!
Now you are up-to-date on the latest at Chick-fil-A! I don't know about you, but I feel like "chikin" tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment